If you are thinking of gifting a unique and an affordable gift to your loved one on seeing which they are reminded of all the beautiful memories that you both had together, then you have landed at the best place. Gift your loved one with this handcrafted personalized box full of pictures and messages for them. The box explodes and pops out lovely memories of you with your loved one. The box has got other cute pop-up things, stickers, photos, balloons, and lights too! Occasions on which this box can be used- Birthday, Anniversary, Proposal (I Love You, Will You Marry Me), Miss You, I am Sorry.
This box will pop out love and positivity in the same way as your heart pops out love for your loved one!
• 2 ft. by 2 ft. box with a ribbon on it
• 4-5 Balloons(16)
• Personalized messages
• 20 photographs which will be taken from you
• LED Lights
• Drawings and stickers
• Delivery to your given address in Dehradun
• You can plan this surprise for your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife, cousin, friend or kids.
• The box is to be opened within 2 hours of the delivery otherwise the balloons wouldn’t fly out.
• To officially cancel the booking, reply to the booking confirmation e-mail saying, “I want to cancel the booking. Please initiate the process.” To reschedule the booking, reply to the booking confirmation e-mail saying, “I want to reschedule the booking. Please initiate the process.”
• In case of any complaints, the notice shall be given to us within 2 hours of the starting time of the experience.
• Cake and bouquet cannot be cancelled on the same day of the experience.
• If cancelled 2 days or more before experience: 90% of the amount would be refunded.
• If cancelled 24 hours to 2 days before experience: 50% of the amount would be refunded.
• If cancelled lesser than 24 hours before experience: No refund.
• If rescheduled 2 days before experience: No refund fee shall be charged.
• If rescheduled 24 hours to 2 days before experience: 25% fee shall be charged.
• If rescheduled lesser than 24 hours before experience: No rescheduling possible.