If your partner loves Paris and is mesmerised with the thought of getting proposed in Paris. Then, worry not, PYM would create a mini-paris for you with Eiffel Tower, Rose Petals, Candles, Lights, and much more. A Combination of the serenity of the place and Lots of lights and greenery would set the best mood to pop the question. We will curate a dreamy Paris Proposal for you at a perfect location. There will be lights, lanterns, flower petals, candles, your photos and a lot more!
Plan this exuberant “A Paris Proposal” with us and fall, or rather rise more and more in love! At Plan Your Memories, we curate happiness by planning these special moments of your life! We love curating happiness, and we want to be the ones to plan your proposal.
Check Behind the lens of A Paris Proposal- Click Here!
A beautiful setup with a Be Mine? or Will you marry me? floral backdrop, Eiffel Tower with Lighting, Lanterns, Flower Pots, Lots of Candles and so much more!
A Videographer who will capture your priceless moments and give you a cinematic video to cherish forever!
• You can plan this surprise for your girlfriend, boyfriend, friend or fiancé and pop the question to them inside a forest setup.
• You can make your surprise much more memorable for your loved one by selecting from the list of add-ons.
• To officially cancel the booking, reply to the booking confirmation e-mail saying, “I want to cancel the booking. Please initiate the process.”
• In case of any complaints, the notice shall be given to us within 2 hours of the starting time of the experience.
• Cake and bouquet cannot be cancelled on the same day of the experience.
a• If cancelled 2 days or more before experience: 90% of the amount would be refunded.
b• If cancelled 24 hours to 2 days before experience: 50% of the amount would be refunded.
c• If cancelled lesser than 24 hours before experience: No refund.
d• If rescheduled 2 days before experience: No refund fee shall be charged.
e• If rescheduled 24 hours to 2 days before experience: 25% fee shall be charged.
f• Less than 24 hours before experience: No rescheduling possible.