Lohri Celebration in the Hills
These prices are for one person. You can increase the number of persons from the increase number option next to “Add to Cart” option.
Location: WelcomHotel The Savoy,Mussoorie
Date: 14th January 2020
Time: 6pm to 10:30pm
Lohri is a festival that marks the end of the peak winters and marks the harvest of the rabi crop. This Lohri celebration package in the hills with the sight of the snowcapped Himalayan range, consumption of rewaria, groundnuts and popcorn and the recital of the traditional “Sunder Mundriye Ho”, is a beautiful experience in itself.
Lohri is celebrated after the winter solstice, to mark the beginning of the longer days. Celebrate your Lohri in the hills at this heritage site with traditional Lohri bonfire, great food, Lohri songs and make beautiful memories. If you are planning a getaway to Mussorie on the 14th of January, then you ust take this Lohri celebration package.
• Lohri celebration with bonfire.
• Reveri and Mungfali counter.
• Bhutta, popcorn.
• Punjabi theme Dinner Buffet with Live Music.
• You can plan this really affordable and cool experience with your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife, cousin, friend, parents or kids.
• You can make the experience much more memorable for your loved one by selecting from the list of add-ons which includes booking a stay at the hotel, adding kids and much more.
• To officially cancel the booking, reply to the booking confirmation e-mail saying, “I want to cancel the booking. Please initiate the process.” To reschedule the booking, reply to the booking confirmation e-mail saying, “I want to reschedule the booking. Please initiate the process.”
• In case of any complaints, the notice shall be given to us within 2 hours of the starting time of the experience.
• Cake and bouquet cannot be cancelled on the same day of the experience.
• If cancelled 2 days or more before experience: 90% of the amount would be refunded.
• If cancelled 24 hours to 2 days before experience: 50% of the amount would be refunded.
• If cancelled lesser than 24 hours before experience: No refund.
• If rescheduled 2 days before experience: No refund fee shall be charged.
• If rescheduled 24 hours to 2 days before experience: 25% fee shall be charged.
• If rescheduled lesser than 24 hours before experience: No rescheduling possible.