Celebrating last few days of the bachelorhood, before you tie the knots is something that is well-deserved and always in demand. People generally prefer to spend their bachelor parties at a destination inside or outside India, but not everybody can afford this, so we have this BACHELOR PARTY ROOM DECORATION for you!
A group of your close friends, who gather to drink their hearts out with you and celebrate your day in a kinky and fun way! This will give you equal fun and thrill as will going abroad give you! Plan your Memories can turn the room of your choice into a bachelor’s paradise with kinky stuff, balloons and a lot more interesting stuff for your friends.
Bachelorhood is meant to be enjoyed thoroughly and with a lot of zeal!
• 100 silver and 100 black balloons
• Bride to be/Groom to be foil balloons
• Printed Balloons (Bachelor Party/Bachelorette Party)
• Posters of Bachelor Party with cool lines
• Bachelor party decor(Champagne Balloon, kinky props and elements)
• You can plan this surprise for your friend, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend, fiance or fiancee.
• You can make your surprise much more memorable for your loved one by selecting from the list of add-ons.
• To officially cancel the booking, reply to the booking confirmation e-mail saying, “I want to cancel the booking. Please initiate the process.” To reschedule the booking, reply to the booking confirmation e-mail saying, “I want to reschedule the booking. Please initiate the process.”
• In case of any complaints, the notice shall be given to us within 2 hours of the starting time of the experience.
• Cake and bouquet cannot be cancelled on the same day of the experience.
• For ceiling decorations, please arrange for a stool/ladder.
• If cancelled 2 days or more before experience: 90% of the amount would be refunded.
• If cancelled 24 hours to 2 days before experience: 50% of the amount would be refunded.
• If cancelled lesser than 24 hours before experience: No refund.
• If rescheduled 2 days before experience: No refund fee shall be charged.
• If rescheduled 24 hours to 2 days before experience: 25% fee shall be charged.
• If rescheduled lesser than 24 hours before experience: No rescheduling possible.